|Synonyms:||N-(1-(Phenylacetyl)-L-prolyl)glycine ethyl ester|
Binhong Industry Co., Ltd.
Synonyms:N-(1-(Phenylacetyl)-L-prolyl)glycine ethyl ester; ethyl 2-[[(2S)-1-(2-phenylacetyl)pyrrolidine-2-carbonyl]amino]acetate
- Improve your ability to learn and maintain information.
- Improve coding and consolidation of long-term memory.
- Promote greater synaptic plasticity and increases neuroreceptor density in the hippocampus.
- Increase concentration, alertness and attention.
- Better working memory and logical reasoning skills - especially when performing calculations and processing information.
- Strengthen the ability to communicate in language.
- Can boost emotions, reduce signs of anxiety and depression.
- Enhance responsiveness and awareness.
- Increase communication between the two hemispheres of the brain, leading to better problem solving and creativity.
- Increase the expression of nerve growth factor and brain-derived neurotrophic factor, thereby improving nerve development, growth and repair.
- Prevent damage to brain cells from oxidative stress and alcohol.