Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate
|Name:||Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate|
|Application:||Personal care clean products|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China (Mainland)|
|Other Names:||Sodium Ethyl 2-Sulfolaurate|
|Valid Period:||2 years|
Binhong Industry Co., Ltd.
Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate CAS:7381-01-3
Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate belongs to the class of anionic surfactant. suitable for use in the manufacture of mild surfactant preparation, such as shampoos, face washing、baby bath, and personal hygiene product.
It has very good foaming properties, almost similar to the soap, the foam structure is fine and stable.
● Provides abundant and desirable foam in all kind of e surfactants formula,, the foam smooth, shine, For last long time.
● Lower irritant and mild to shampoos, body washes and other cleansing formulations.
● Not easy soluble in cool water ,So it can make bar face cleanser.
● Compatible with virtually all commercial nonionic, anionic and amphoteric surfactants as well as with a wide array of popular additives and conditioning agents, such as cationic polymers.
● As a emulsifier of lauric acid, myristic acid, palmitive acid and stearic acid. Lower the pH of soap products, Improve the stability of the soap of fatty acid.
● good skin feel,, easy to clean
● Acidic shampoo,foam shower and other cleansers
● Alkaline soap shower and soap face cleanse
● Mild ,nonirritant baby product
● Personal care clean products
● Soap-based cleansing systems
● Mild to skin and eyes
● Excellent foam in hard or soft water
● Imparts a soft after feel to skin or hair
● Based on fatty acids from natural, renewable coconut oil
● High active (80%) solid
● Perfect for solid cleansing bars
● Yields opaque and creamy shampoo, body wash or other products when used with other surfactants.